DRONE

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: DRONE
From: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 20:48:50 -0500
The Datsun roadster Owners of New England have set aside the following dates
for group events. These events are open to all Roadster lovers. f you are in
the area and would like to join us feel free.

DRONE 2002 CALENDER OF EVENTS

February 16th: Trip to Nu-chrome.
Meet there at 9:00am at Nu-chrome 161 Graham RD, Fall River, MA
Phone: 1-508-324-0002,  www.nu-chrome.com
Bring some things and get a price on chroming. We will get a tour and see
before and after samples of their work. There maybe some type of club
discount on chroming.

May 18: Grease & Bleed Day
Hosted be Mike Baker
Time to be determined
3 Chalcolm Circle Natick, MA 01760, 1-508-655-0059, mike@bakersalesgroup.com
Please bring your own brake fluid.

June 8: Roadster Family Day
Nick & Art are setting this up and more info will be coming.

July 14: The Blessing of the Roadsters
The Honorable Reverend Mark Craig will bless our Roadsters (they can use all
the help they can get). The blessing will be followed by a day ride. Time
and place for the blessing to be determined.

July 27: Syracuse Car Show
For those interested we have been invited to attend this show. For more info
contact Charlie Breault

August 10 & 11: Weekend Trip
This year we will be heading to Maine
Dave Stoll will set this up. These are always fun and we do create a lot of
interest in the cars.

September 7 & 8: Watkins Glen
This is the Vintage Car Weekend at the Glen on Saturday there is the
Roadster Show & shine and the group gathering in the evening. Lots to do.
Make your reservations now rooms go fast.