RE: Auxiliary gas tank?

To: "'Roman Rist'" <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>,
Subject: RE: Auxiliary gas tank?
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 07:51:56 -0800
Roman,
I know that guys like trying mods with their cars. Anything to improve
performance,
vehicle stability, cosmetic improvements. But you go doing something that
can possibly
get yourself BLOWN UP, and I won't make you cookies or cook dinner for you
anymore.
'Cause you'll be dead and buried. And I don't like losing friends."Nuf said.

Pamela Bauman