[Update] Pre-eBay Parts Offer

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Update] Pre-eBay Parts Offer
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 11:29:18 -0500
To everyone who responded, thank you!  Mild winters make great resto ops.  As
earlier mentioned, I am imaging parts starting Monday; will respond early next
week.

There are substantial oversubscriptions on the top frame, grill, wheel/horn and
mirrors, and a few smaller items.

I am adding to the list a NEW planetary/gear-reduction starter.

- Bob Mann
--
- R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
  Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280