Looking for LSD (Now that doesn't sound right)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Looking for LSD (Now that doesn't sound right)
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 16:16:43 -0800
Hey All,

No, I am not looking to get high, I am looking for some traction. I have
been looking for an LSD for my 67.5 2000. I'd love a 3.9 if anyone has one.
I have driven a 4.11 and I found that it is just too much for me to handle
when I am driving down the freeway at 70 mph and I am at close to 5500 RPMS.

I am not interested in a locker. Also, if anyone has a mid-close setup I
would be happy to hear a price on that too.

Thanks for any help that anyone can give me.

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967.5 2000 (In 1000 pieces)
SoCalROC