RE: gear oil question/warning/ more Qs

To: "'Gordon Glasgow'" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>,
Subject: RE: gear oil question/warning/ more Qs
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 20:41:32 -0800
Gordon
I think you get to sleep on the couch for that one. It also doesn't start
with marriage.
It starts when a young man starts driving/dating. In the pursuit of
pleasure, he listens.
After he has obtained pleasure and succumbed to marriage, practicalities
turn it to
Yes honey, Uh hum. Ok I'll get right to it. Age has nothing to do with the
acceleration
of production. It's called the survival reflex.

Pamela Bauman