roadster in the guys living room

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: roadster in the guys living room
From: "Carl Jaeger" <datsmanspl310@telus.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 09:56:44 -0800
You are not going to believe what was in the Vancouver Sun, Feb 16th edition
newspaper this morning, it has to be the biggest roadster nut I have ever
seen. I put some pics up on my webshots under Roadster in Living Room. If
anyone wants the complete article, let me know and I will scan it and send it
to you. It's about Ichiro Sekihara that has had many roadsters in Japan and
now has one parked in his living room. Don't know how he got it there, but
every man's dream to sit in their car while eating or watching tv. You may be
able to pick it up at your international newspaper stand.

Here are the links, check it out.

http://www.geocities.com/jtjaeger/ Home Page

http://community.webshots.com/user/carljaeger1 Datsun Parts and Cars For Sale
Carl Jaeger