super arrrgh! update

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: super arrrgh! update
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 18:01:17 -0800
Things are looking up! Got the dash back on, though sometimes I think it's
natural state is  upside down on the tranny tunnel!

While everything was apart, I took the opportunity to make a few changes to
the innards. I finally wired the radio so it turns off with the key. I ran
out of bullet connectors last time and just pulled a new hot wire from the
battery. I rerouted the wires and tie wrapped them up to make them less of a
foot hazard and routed the heater control cable into the passenger
compartment.

I also hooked up the heater blower in anticipation of actually having heat
going up to Solvang. The blower only wants to run on high speed, though.
Moved wires on the switch to every binary position I could think of, but no
low speed. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Posted a few more pics on Picturetrail under Superbowl 2002.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600

---