Lifebuoy Soap

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lifebuoy Soap
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 20:23:05 -0800
If you do not have Lifebuoy soap in your linen closet, Fels Naphtha will do
just fine.
Go to the bathroom, sit wherever you want and stick it in your mouth.
Don't swallow unless you want to puke the rest of the night.

Guys, it's Sunday night, my back is killing me even after 3 Tequilas, and I
see people
dueling with one another. You're all lucky I'm not standing opposite because
you'd
be in a world of hurt at the moment. Are dueling laws still on the books?

For whatever reason Dean isn't on the list, that's his problem. However he
does business
is also his problem. The old adage "you reap what you sow" comes to mind. If
he has been
less than ethical in his business dealings, Karma or the Government will
deal with him.
Personally, I think Karma is a whole lot meaner.

We all love/like/lust after early Datsuns. Whether roadsters, trucks, 510's,
any of the Z's,
they are cherished or hated. Instead of being at odds with one another, we
should be
supporting each other. We all have opinions. Differing in many respects and
viewpoints.

So be nice. I'm getting another Tequila and putting my feet up.

You may now rinse out your mouths and go to bed. Wait, take out the trash
first.

Sleep Well
Mother Bauman

---