Just how many Parts are in a Roadster?

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Just how many Parts are in a Roadster?
From: "Pamela Bauman" <ntrlclr@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 10:15:13 -0800
Morning List

Who knows the answer to that question Andrew has asked?

I'm talking about the entire vehicle.
Non-Smog and Smog, with the year's design changes included.
After market owner mods are not to be counted.

Any one who comes up with a complete list that can be verified by Roadster
Experts
(Excuse me please on this one, Some of you may think you know everything,
but you don't)

I will make the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners their favorite cookies.

Andrew, you think putting that hoist together was fun. Try fixing a copier
with
"Turn anti-counter clockwise in the opposite direction to remove".
Some things just don't translate well.

And my standard Question. What color are you going to paint it?

Any of you up for a challenge?

Pamela Bauman

---