California Roadster Owners-Part Needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: California Roadster Owners-Part Needed
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 17:25:19 EST
I have a roadster owner here in Fresno who is looking for some 4 speed 1600
transmission parts. He basically is running without a 3rd gear right now, and
has the tranny torn down and we are looking for a Reverse counter gear.
Anyone out there got an old 1600 boat anchor they might be willing to part
with.

We are trying to get the car in shape for the Modesto Polar Bear Run on the
3rd of March.

Since I am doing this for someone who is not a memeber of the list, just call
me Lou "Everybody's Shill" Smaldino

Thanks In advance

LOU