RE: Starter Amp Draw???

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Starter Amp Draw???
From: "Todd Greenwalt" <toddg@amc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 06:58:30 -0800
I just brought my started to Schucks to be tested. Those clowns couldn't
figure out how to get the current reading. Tomorrow I will go to a more
reputable store.

I think my starter is drawing too much current, 'cause it kills my battery
quickly. Does anyone know what the max no-load current should be?

Thanks
Todd
Kirkland, WA