Datsun Roadster Wanted

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Datsun Roadster Wanted
From: "Alvin Gogineni" <Alvin.Gogineni@stemcellsinc.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 13:03:17 -0800
Hello, my name is Alvin Gogineni and I'm new to this list. I've been a fan of
small convertibles for some time, though I'm only 23. I had a '67 MGB roadster,
but my father donated it to charity 2 years ago. My mom was getting tired of me
taking up her garage space and not focusing on my academic career. Boo-hoo. I
had some good times in that MG, and I used to autocross at various events,
mostly Thunderhill. I'm currently working at StemCells Inc., in Palo Alto as a
neuroscientist.
        I saw my first Datsun roadster about 5 years ago. I remember the shape
the chrome and the sound of it. Like an MGB, but reliable. I knew I wanted one,
but could never find one for sale, or within reasonable distance. Dave and
Phyllis Almazon told me about this list and maybe you can help me find a
roadster.
        I'm looking for a Datun roadster in California, preferably the Bay
Area, but will travel. The car has to be a daily driver and have some giddyup
too. I'm willing to spend velow $7,000. Peace. Alvin