Bary Area - Run to the Hills II - Saturday April 6 or 7 ?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Bary Area - Run to the Hills II - Saturday April 6 or 7 ?
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:54:18 -0800 (PST)
Please let me know if you are interested in this
event.  This is a tune up event for Bay Area roadster
fans.  Coming just 3 weeks before the Solvang show, it
is a good way to shake down your ride for the trip to
Solvang.  We start at Lick Observatory early Saturday
or Sunday morning and drive some of the most beautiful
back roads to Livermore, then lunch at a vineyard
there.  If the weather stays as warm as it was this
week end, we should witness some of the best wild
flower vistas you have ever seen.  Last year we got
snowed out at Mt. Hamilton, so we had a mini-meet at
Concanon Vineyard in Livermore.  It was a little cool,
but still a good time.  This year I am expecting nice
weather.

Here are the details.  We can meet either Saturday or
Sunday, April 6 or 7.  We will want to meet at Lick
Observatory at about 9:00 AM if we want to make
Livermore by noon.  As an alternative, we could do the
Run to the Hills April 13 or 14, but this puts us
closer to the Solvang show.  Let me know if either
week end works for you.

=====
Peter van der Pas
'68 2000