parts needed and wanted

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: parts needed and wanted
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2002 23:31:13 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
 sorry to bug the list, but I'm hoping that a listee purchased this
item on ebay a while back (week or 2)
there was on Ebay a 66/67 steering wheel. anyone on the list buy it?
the same person selling it sent me an email about a 66 console I wanted
and I accidently deleted the email. Don't even remember the person's
name. But if a listee bought the steering wheel, that seller is the
person I need to get in touch with. thanks for any help!
 I am also looking for these items;
There is attached to each lower A arm, two (2) metal clip thingys that
secure the ENDS of the sway bar.this is the part that holds the ends of
the bar and the square sway bar bushing. I dont know what they are
called, but if anyone knows what I'm talking about and has a set,and
the bushings, stock (not comp), I'd be happy to purchase them.

thanks very much,
Roman Rist
66, 67.5, 70 SPLs
http://sports.yahoo.com