Re: OT- Congrats to Canada

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: OT- Congrats to Canada
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 20:46:44 +0100
Team Canada had what Team Sweden didn't.
Even if Canada lost against Sweden in the first
game they got their act together and earned
the gold medal in the end. Congratulations.
Canada = hockey.

The women's Team Sweden got the bronze with
a bunch of teenage girls and that was really
unexpected.

Thomas
(Toronto fan)