Z Parts help required (OT)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Z Parts help required (OT)
From: RoadsterGB@aol.com
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2002 17:55:37 EST
The 260Z roadster's looking a little tired over the winter and she's having a
repaint over the next month or so - when she's stripped I'm looking to change
over to the US (and rest of the world) spec under bumper front turn signals
(after the first batch of cars, UK spec cars had horrible "afterthought"
units that sat on the front bumper to comply with daft UK legislation).
Soooo.. I'm looking for the turn signal units with amber lenses and, if
possible, the quarter panels they fit in - the panels are not too crucial as
the UK items can be cut to accept the units - anyone got any (or know anyone
who's got any)? I'm also looking for some air trumpets for triple 40 Webers
if anyone can help.

Thanks

Rob
www.fairlady.org