AzROC EVENT - "Let's Do Lunch!!" Sat Mar. 9th

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: AzROC EVENT - "Let's Do Lunch!!" Sat Mar. 9th
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:20:05 EST
Ok AzROCers... it's been far too long since we've been out, and we better
take full advantage of the beautiful weather we've been having before it gets
too stinkin' hot around here,  sooooo.....

WHAT: Lunch & mini-meet at a nifty little burger, homemade pie, &
old-fashoined-soda foutain type joint in beautiful downtown Chandler.
WHEN: Saturday, March 9th 2002   12:30 pm
WHERE: Razzleberries Restaurant, 98 S. San Marcos Place, Chandler
WHO: AzROC & familes of course !
HOW: via cute little topless Datsuns (ok- bring the other car if yours is
still in the garage - just show up !)
WHY:  Do I need to explain this one ?!?!? - note: check your upcoming
calendars -I'd like to be able to plan the next drive or something then.

Razzleberries is right in "old-town" downtown Chandler, just south of the
Sheraton San Marcos. If you were at the Christmas parade - it's just behind
where the Tumbleweed tree was. (1/2 block W. of Arizona Avenue)
Get to Chandler via 101 or other Southbound "main road"  and find Chandler
Blvd.  When you get to Chandler Blvd, turn South on Arizona Avenue. ( this is
the same road that is "Country Club" in the rest of the world)  Appx 2 blocks
S. of Chdlr Blvd, turn West on Boston. The restaurant is just off the Main
road. Look for my red & white Roadster !!!  The Farmers market may be going
on, but we'll survive !

Please RSVP if your're going to be there (or not, so I don't bug ya!)
Call if you have Q:'s of need extra directions,  480-782-1581 hm /
602-326-6844 cell

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC