Straight fuel nipple needed

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Straight fuel nipple needed
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 12:08:34 EST
As some know my 1600 is a very early 1966 and is a lot like the late 1500s. My
carbs originally had two straight fuel nipples each pointing to the
block.  Years ago a lazy mechanic (not me) replaced them with later carbs with
a 90 degree nipple and a straight nipple.  I am looking for another
straight nipple so my nipples (for the carbs) point in the same direction.

Its important for nipples to point the same way for esthetic reasons.

Anyone have an extra?

Gary C
1966 1600
1968 2000