Re: Plays With Porsches

To: gsglasgow@attbi.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Plays With Porsches
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Mar 2002 21:00:57 EST
In a message dated 3/2/02 10:49:48 PM Pacific Standard Time,
gsglasgow@attbi.com writes:

<< As I approached the entrance road, three Porsches came off the freeway
ramp,
 also headed there. It was two 928's and a 944S. The 928's wound up in front
of
 me and the 944 was behind. The entrance is a more-than-90-degree right turn
and
 then about a half-mile of mostly straight multi-lane private road - a great
 place to decarbon plugs, scrub tires, etc. As we came around the corner, the
 928's jumped on it, so of course I did the same. >>

Gordon, you bully.

Calspeed