Newbie

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Newbie
From: "aaron atkins" <amatkins@qnet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 07:32:24 -0800
Hello all.  My name is Aaron and I just got my first Datsun, a nice little
'67 1600 Roadster.  I'm wanting to build it into a fairly modified roadcar.
I live in the So-Cal high desert if there is anyone close by let me know.
Willing to buy beer or soda for knowledge.   I have a few questions that I
know have been asked a million times on the list.  Is there just one person
I could e-mail direct to get all of my standard questions out of the way
 stuff like L20B swap, brake swaps, parts, solo racing, and such)?  I've
been on a couple of lists before and it can be a drag to get the same stuff
all of the time.  Anyway, you folks have a great list.

                                            Aaron Atkins