Roadster Spotting while out and about

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Roadster Spotting while out and about
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 09:18:27 -0800
Hey All,

Yesterday I was in Huntington Beach driving up Brookhurst St. when I spot
what looked like a Datsun Roadster. I say looked like because it was under a
cover. For those listers who know the area it was between Adams and Yorktown
on the right hand side heading North.

I know there are quite a few roadsters that live in HB, most notibly Jon
Frampton's and Fergus O'Farrel's but I had not seen this one before. I
pulled over and got out to check it out.

I was not about to take the cover off the car as the owner probably wouldn't
want me messing with his car anymore than I would want someone messing with
mine. I did pull the cover up far enough to see it was indeed a Datsun
Roadster. All I could tell was it was a high windshield car painted red with
a very nice set of American Racing Libres.

Anyone out there?

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC