Re: 1600 Parts coming up

To: Greg Hare <ghare@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: 1600 Parts coming up
From: Roman Rist <roadsterregistry@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 13:58:00 -0800 (PST)
Hi Greg, I'm not picking on you but this came to mind.
A lot of folks who have parts or cars up for sale neglect to state
WHERE the items are located, and sometimes what year is left out as
well.
No one will listen, I'm sure, but could you folks please include such
vital info when you let the list know of somthing for sale???
thanks much,
Roman