RE: 1600 Parts coming up- D'oh! Sorry - I'm in Florida

To: "'Greg Hare'" <ghare@bellsouth.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: 1600 Parts coming up- D'oh! Sorry - I'm in Florida
From: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 17:32:20 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
[mailto:owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Greg Hare
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2002 4:37 PM
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 1600 Parts coming up

I'm planning my engine upgrade for July (we hope)

does anyone actually WANT

a 4-speed trans + a parts trans

1600 engine (not original from my car, but it's IN my '69) mileage unknown,
but it does run.

or any pieces of the above? I don't think you want my distributor, and my
mechanic said the cylinder walls on the carbs are worn, so it's hard to make
'em run right, they probably need replacing, but maybe there's good parts? I
know there's a $200 core charge on them when you buy "new" ones.

couple other pieces of junk

would certainly consider a trade for a hard top.