Re: SR20 engine swap

To: michaelspreadbury@attbi.com
Subject: Re: SR20 engine swap
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 11:26:38 -0800 (PST)
> This swap has been so successful, that we have five more swaps lined up for
> local owners who want to find a rev-happy, flexible, replacement Nissan

        This is my secret plan.  when all these guys are trying to sell their
good running U-20's there will be a glut on the market and the prices will
plummet.  Then in ten years people wanting a stock engine for restoration
purposes will have to pay me millions!!!!!!!! Ah ha ha ha ha haaaa...

        Oh wait I just told everybody,.. damn I guess I will have to figure
out another way to build a college fund for my kids...

        Daniel 69 2000
        Oakland CA