RE: GOHIP alert! Re:

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: GOHIP alert! Re:
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2002 21:12:57 -0800
I'm probably being too technically nit-picky, but the program in question isn't
actually a Trojan, since it doesn't give anyone else access to your machine. It
IS, however, a pretty cheesy way for a company to trick people into advertising
its product. See the following link for the details:
http://www3.ca.com/Virus/Virus.asp?ID=5050

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA