RE: Anyone used the Motive Brake Bleeder?

To: "'John Atchison'" <jda@srv.net>
Subject: RE: Anyone used the Motive Brake Bleeder?
From: "Lehinger" <Lehinger@fwi.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Apr 2002 12:04:05 -0500
John - What kind of a price can you give the group? Cost for added adaptors?
Do you want 1 person to put together a group buy then deal direct with you?
This is will be a real help at my house!! 2 Chevy cavaliers (daughters), 1
Honda odyssey van, 1 roadster 1 contour svt, hopefully soon 1 240z!
THX!
Lee Ehinger
Ft Wayne IN