quick and dirty aircleaner for solex U-20

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: quick and dirty aircleaner for solex U-20
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@quark.sfsu.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 12:05:04 -0800 (PST)
Hello,
        I need to finally 'give up' my air cleaner to the very patient person
who purchased it from me months ago.  I still plan on doing the cold air box
but right now I need a quick solution to running without an air cleaner.  I have
the 4" velocity stacks that I will probably put on what can I use to filter
while I am waiting for the time to build my induction system??  I don't really
have the money to buy a complete interim filter while I am building the system
and Irene's jag is probably not going to be running safely anytime soon.

        Daniel 69 2000
        Oakland CA