A 1500 worth looking at

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: A 1500 worth looking at
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 05 Apr 2002 16:11:48 -0800
Hey All,

As many of you know, I am a BIG fan of the 64 1500 roadster. It's not fast,
but I still think it is the coolest looking of all the cars (yes, including
the 67.5 2000). It's just my opinion.

I saw this one for sale in Virginia. If it is numbers matching and in as
good as condition as it looks, I wonder if Craig Halstead or Mark Dent will
run each other off the road trying to get to it first? 2500.00 seems like a
great price for this car.

http://adcache.collectorcartraderonline.com/10/0/0/22953200.htm

If it was on the West Coast it would be mine,

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500
1967.5 2000
SoCalROC