Re: One horse town

To: casalp@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: One horse town
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 02:38:48 EST
casalp@earthlink.net writes:

> I wish I could take sadie out for a cruise and
> get no more than a concern someone might hit it from a peace officer.
> Living in the S.F. bay area, not likely to happen. Although I her there
> is a full race vintage E Type Jag that cruises  Skyline Blvd just west
> of 280, south of  92. It has been seen at Alice's Resturant.

Oh yeah... Alices Restaurant.  <<http://www.calhsta.org/library/alices.htm>>

Also known as Four Corners or SykLonda.  It is a major motorcycle hangout
that I frequent very often.  On any given Sat or Sun there will be several
hundred sportbikes gathering and scrubbing in their tires.  I have never run
into a full race Jag yet but every time I take my Datsun out there I manage
to chase the heck out of the motorcyclists.

Lots of great stories from that area of the Bay Area.

Calspeed