windshield to door rubber!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: windshield to door rubber!
From: "The Belgian_Roadster" <belgian_roadster@planetinternet.be>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2002 14:44:34 +0200
Hi friends,
I need advise installing the rubber along the high windshield, between
windshield and door.
It's a kind of "T" rubber, one side rounded, the other side is bended
like this  ['_
There is also a  metal part that is bolt at the same place holding the
rubber.
* What I don't know is which side of the rubber goes to the windshield
and what side is touching the frame of the small door window
* And, is the metal part sitting between the rubber and the frame? Are
the screws going through the rubber etc ?

Pictures would be nice

Chris - The Belgian Roadster