Re: Flex oil hose replacement

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Flex oil hose replacement
From: "Todd Osborn" <trosborn@california.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 13:17:48 -0700
Stephan,
IIRC, the threads in the block are 1/8" pipe thread, but I don't think you
can use copper since it connects between the block and the firewall and must
flex ;-)   You could probably use high pressure fuel line with double hose
clamps for a short term solution or if you can't get a replacement from one
of the vendors.
Todd Osborn
San Jose, CA
'68 2L DATSFUN