Nissan Book

To: "Autox \(E-mail\)" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nissan Book
From: "Edgar Gonzalez" <datsunspl311@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 20:28:20 -0700
Hi everyone,

I acquired an old Nissan National Service Training Department's book written
for Datsun Technicians by Datsun Technical Instructors, Engineers and
Service Technicians.

It covers five sections:

1.  Wheel and Tires
2.  Suspension Systems
3.  Steering Systems
4.  Front End Alignment
5.  Brake Systems.

This is not a Service Manual but rather explains the design, construction
and operation of the individual components or systems.  It sometimes gives
you applicable recommended service procedures or tells you to consult your
Service Manual.

I unfortunately don't have a full version Adobe to scan it into a .pdf file.
I had to scan each and every one of the pages into my cheap scanner's
proprietary graphics file which I later had to convert into more popular
.jpg files.

I posted a sample of the scans' quality (or lack thereof) and the book's
Table Of Contents at:

  http://members.cox.net/spl212/NissanBook.htm

The reason why I am doing this is that I can understand this book (I'll
stand by for wisecracks) since its in plain English.  :-)

If you are interested in a copy of this CD send your name/address and a $5
check to:

Edgar Gonzalez
P.O. Box 2544
El Cajon, CA 92021

The $5 will cover the materials I'll need to mail you a copy of it (CD jewel
case, CD stock, mailing envelope and postage).  I'll leave it up to you to
put a label on it (or just use a permanent marker).

It would be great if someone on the list had a full version of Adobe to
import all the scans into a .pdf file.  It would be much easier to view and
print.

Edgar