Starter Question.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Starter Question.
From: frankr@hwcn.org (Frank Roggeband)
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 23:55:05 -0400
Went to the Ontario Z-car swap meet today and picked up a gear reduction
starter, good working order, for $10. I won't be able to check the fit
until I move the worlds largest Puzz 3D, aka the roadster, to it's new
home. There is another building on the property where I think I am supposed
to live. For the first time ever the roadster and I will share the same
address.

Anyway. The question is will the starter fit the 1600/4spd or do I have
another spare for the 510?

Thanks.
--
Frank Roggeband  | 67.5 1600, 69 1600, 71 510, 75 710, 93 KingCab
Grimsby Ontario  | http://www.hwcn.org/~ae845/Profile.html