Reminder - BADROC Run to the Hills This Sunday

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Reminder - BADROC Run to the Hills This Sunday
From: PETER VANDERPAS <giraffehauler@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 09:30:54 -0700 (PDT)
Just a reminder that the Run to the Hills is Sunday,
April 14.  I hope the weather stays nice.  We plan to
meet at Lick Observatory at the crest of Mt.
Hamilton Rd. in San Jose at 9:00 AM.

If you haven't let me know already, drop me an e-mail
if you plan to attend.  We have about 4 or 5 cars
confirmed at this point.

Lick Observatory link:

http://www.ucolick.org/general/lickmap.html

To get there take the Alum Rock Ave. exit from Hwy 680
close to where it intersects with Hwy 101.  Alum Rock
takes you to Mt. Hamilton Rd.  Mt. Hamilton Rd. takes
you to Lick Observatory.  If we meet at Lick
Observatory at 9:00 AM, we should be able
to make it to Livermore by noon.  It takes over 45
minutes from Alum Rock Ave. just to get to Lick, so
allow enough time.

I have aranged for us to end up at Concannon Winery at
about noon.  They have a nice picnic area and there is
a Nobb Hill Grocery with deli about 1/2 mile down the
road if you want to buy lunch and drinks.  Anyone who
can not make it to the run is welcome to meet us at
the winery.  The winery is also the bail out plan if
it snows on Mt. Hamilton and we are unable to make the
run we will meet at the winery.

http://www.concannonvineyard.com/directions.html

=====
Peter van der Pas