RE:Volvo Front Caliper Conversion

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:Volvo Front Caliper Conversion
From: "Steve Allen" <67datroad@vbbn.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 17:46:59 GMT
For those of you interested I finished up the page for the Volvo front
caliper conversion. Every thing is 100% accurate except for the thread size
of the bubble flare connections for the Volvo caliper. I am pretty sure they
are 10mm x 1 but until I find out for sure I am letting everyone know. I
took lots of pictures that show some pretty good detail. There is also a
shopping list. I hope someone will find the information useful. It is
located under the brake section of the 311s.org website. Remember-brake work
is serious stuff and if you do not feel comfortable in your abilites-do not
do it! Thanks!

Steve Allen
Rohnert Park, CA
67.5 stroked