towing- was roadster in AZ

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: towing- was roadster in AZ
From: Will Slater <will45817@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 12:36:20 -0700 (PDT)
My thanks to all who offered to help look at the '68
1600 in AZ! I decided to purchase it.  Now the issue
is getting it from AZ to OH. My son really wants to go
on a road trip and drive out to pick up the car. We
have an older pick up truck that shuld make it.  The
question is should one use a tow dolly, a car
hauler/dolly is surprisingly high about half what one
can buy one for! I would appreciate your advice as to
what I shuld do to insure a good towing experince and
no damage to the Roadster.  The '68 is in good running
order.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/