Fwd: want roadster parts?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: want roadster parts?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 19:05:43 EDT
From: Jackassshut@aol.com
Full-name: Jackassshut
Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2002 10:45:38 EDT
Subject: want roadster parts?
To: CalSpeed@aol.com

Hello, my name is Jeff Latta. I am a Datsun 510 freak and recently bought a
parts car   for my latest project. After sorting through random boxes of
stuff, I came across an original owners manual for a roadster and an intake
manifold that I belive is to fit a roadster. It is NOT the solex 44mm setup,
but has dual SU's bigger that what my L20B/sss 510 setup uses. I measured the
manifold mounting holes distance and it is too close together to be a 240/60
setup, so it must fit a roadster head. I belive the guy I got the parts from,
was probably intending to use the carbs, which look similar to an early Z,
and pawn the manifold? I don't know? Did your roadster ever come equipped
with this sort of setup? Are you interested in any of this, or know who might
be? As a fellow datsun junkie I know what a pain in the ass it is to find oem
stuff, especially Comp stuff that hasn't been whooped or butchered, so I
thought I would do some investigating and boost my Datsun parts hounding
karma (destined to find a complete set of Mikuni 44's with manifold and
linkage) another extinct datsun application. Anyway, if you have any info or
can use these parts, let me know. My info is below. Thanks for your time.
Keep your eyes up and the power down, Jeff Latta.

E-mail: senditgear@aol.com
cell: 415.308.2920