Motive Power brake bleeders.......

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Motive Power brake bleeders.......
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2002 23:45:43 -0600
To all who are waiting replies on the
Motive Power brake bleeders....

Sorry about the delay,
I am on business travel this week
and possibly next week.

I will put together a group buy for the datsun-roadster mailing list,
I am guessing about %15 off, no sales tax unless you live in Idaho,
and free shipping.

I will post details for orders, payment and due date,
as soon as I can finalize the details.
Then we can take this thread off line.

One interesting note,  we have found the universal bleeder attachment
is a tight squeeze on the rear most brake master cylinder reservoir that is
tucked
into the notched firewall on the late model roadsters with the dual master
cylinder.
Depending on master cylinder replacement parts ?
and  how tall the firewall notch is crimped on top ?
It is a tight fit on some roadsters.....?
Some roadsters it goes right on and seals up good.
Seems every roadster is a bit different here and there,
sure keeps things interesting !

Another option is to just remove the universal adapter,
use a spare brake reservoir lid, drill a hole in it, mount a hose fitting,
seal it up, clamp it down tight,
and make your own custom "roadster only" adapter...!
Which is the path I'll take next time.

John Atchison
69 2000
Idaho Falls, ID