Re: EI Dizzy Conversion/Now Idle Speed and SU tuning

To: Vicki Burrows <gregnvicki@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: EI Dizzy Conversion/Now Idle Speed and SU tuning
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 12:41:48 -0500 (CDT)
Greg, I found that you are correct that lifting the piston on one carb
makes the engine run on the remaining carb. I guess that is why I have not
been totally happy with the carb adjustments I have made in the past!

Thanks for bringing this up!

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner