Re: Vaporlocking, part 2

To: "Dan Neff" <neffster189@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: Vaporlocking, part 2
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 20:48:14 -0400
Dan,

I doubt the fuel is vaporizing in the bowls because that would have to be
really hot. Do you have the water pipes in the intake connected? Heat shield
is there?

Many people assume taking off the coolant hoses on the intake will make it
run cooler. While this may be true in the winter, in the summer it actually
brings down the temps especially in heavy traffic. Racers may get away with
it but not on the street. BTDT in a 240 I owned.

Mike