Solvang Reg form

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solvang Reg form
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2002 21:44:57 -0700
Hi,

The Solvang show is little more than two weeks away. For those who are
deciding to go at the last minute and are looking for the registration form, I
understand there are problems accessing the badroc.com site. I spoke to my ISP
last week and he assured me that it would only be a few days to restore their
broken high-speed links. Sigh, been a week and it's still slow. On top of my
problems with the website I'm serving on a jury, but I'll make it to Solvang
somehow for the show. Can't let Todd and Dan have all the fun!

The reg form can also be located at CDM's site
http://www.classicdatsun.com/solvreg.html or at my alternate site
http://users.rcn.com/roadster/solvreg.html

See some of you there,
Fred - So.SF