Miata seats/speakers/audio wizards.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Miata seats/speakers/audio wizards.
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 09:38:53 EDT
hey folks, i just got a free pair of Miata seats, cloth type, although  a
little tall, they look great and seem pretty comfy. I was wondering about the
seat speakers, it has 2 small speakers a seat. Could I hook up the  2+ and 2-
terminals from the speakers to 1+ and 1- leads from the stereo?  what i am
trying to ask is can I hook up the four wires from the seats to one channel
from the stereo. I have four channels with the stereo and would like to run
the seats and a pair of larger rear speakers.
Thanks,
John brasfield
Preparing for Atlanta