parts post on rec.autos.antique

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: parts post on rec.autos.antique
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 11:23:29 EDT
Found this on the rec.autos.antique  newgroup.... thought someone may be
interested...... not mine, not affiliated... just found it !!!
Laurie ;-)

*****
We have three Datsun Roadsters (think they are mostly 2000 series) for
parts.  No engines or transmissions, but most of the body stuff is
there.  Needless to say they are rusty, but have a lot of good parts
still left on them.  If you need any parts for these let us know as
will sell parts "cheap" as we are needing to make some room.  Just
e-mail or call us with your request.

partsrequest@cox.net

The Parts Man
Hamilton's Auto Parts