Re: Parade Vehicles

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <SPL311RDST@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Parade Vehicles
From: "Deena Petrie" <dpetrie@megsinet.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 2002 18:20:54 -0500
Laurie and list
Every year Lombard has a Lilac Parade (May 19th at noon) because its the
lilac capital.  Well anyway my boss is an elected official and I told her
that if I had my car ready she could ride in it for the parade.  I drove the
car to work last Friday and she loved the looks so I signed up for the
parade.  As it turns out we have 3 other officials in the township that
would possibly like to be in the parade also.  It snowballed on me.  Parade
restrictions require that all cars in the parade must be 25 year or older the
roadsters fit.

Deena
69 1600
Westmont, IL