Road Atlanta T-shirts

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Road Atlanta T-shirts
From: "Brad Holmes" <bholmes@monk.aum.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 15:16:33 CST
Dear listers

We are planning on getting T-shirts for Road Atlanta in April.
If you would like to get a 6 color SEROC T-shirt email me so I can
get an idea of quantity and sizes, please email me ASAP. You don't
need to be present to buy onebut, you're welcome to come to Road
Atlanta. We could even send one, to say........ Australia. We are
getting a white 6.2 oz., 100% cotton Tee with the "SEROC" badge on
the front near the left breast area.

On the back, The Datsun and SEROC badges will appear with the RA
logo and a black outlined picture/drawing of a roadster with the
weekend event name, Walter Mitty Race and under the roadster, the
words "Roadsters at Road Atlanta".  Price, about $15.00 ea.

SEE YA'LL AT RA! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOO....................

Brad
SEROC