Re: Solvang info. needed

To: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>,
Subject: Re: Solvang info. needed
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:48:25 -0700
Hi Alvin,

I don't know what details you need since your message got delivered with no
text! Todd and I have posted some information on the upcoming show. The
regular website http://www.badroc.com is having some problems with slow
access, so get the reg form from either of the following sites:

CDM's site http://www.classicdatsun.com/solvreg.html or at my alternate site
http://users.rcn.com/roadster/solvreg.html

The show starts at 9am on Saturday April 27th, 2002 at Nojoqui Falls Park
just outside of the town of Solvang, California (near Santa Barbara). Most
roadster fans arrive Friday, converging on Solvang and Buellton. Buellton is
just 5 minutes from Solvang. Todd and I will be at the Buellton Motel 6 on
Friday late afternoon greeting everyone as the gang trade stories and check
out each other's cars. If you have any questions, send an email to Todd
Osborn at trosborn@california.com or to me at roadster@rcn.com .

Hope to see you there, Fred - So.SF
badroc "katman"