Rollbar, mods, headers, etc.

Subject: Rollbar, mods, headers, etc.
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 13:02:55 -0400
A lot of the mods being tossed around in this recent thread are things we're
incorporating into the "R", our custom 66.  Custom made rollbar, rounded
tail,  Chevy V6 with custom headers.... just updated the page with plenty of
pics of progress, including the header construction, and body-rail
modifications.  I'd be glad to discuss any of them on or off-list ( but
it'll be week til I can get back to you - leaving tomorrow for business trip
to China).
Mark Sedlack
OROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH