Re: Visiting the Nissan Factory

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Visiting the Nissan Factory
From: "Tim North" <timnorth@valu-line.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 23:30:25 -0500
I am a Ford Lincoln-Mercury Nissan dealer in Emporia, Kansas, and yes, I
have toured the Nissan plant in Smyrna, TN.  I have toured several other
auto assembly plants, in Kansas City, St. Louis, and Detroit.  I know that
the Ford plant in KC does tours only on Fridays at 12:30 p.m.  I'm
sure(well, almost)  it would be possible to arrange a tour of the Nissan
Smyrna plant, but it might have to be on a weekday.  I think Nissan would be
especially open to the idea of hosting a group of "enthusiast" owners.