Re: Photos/ Why I have a 1600.

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Photos/ Why I have a 1600.
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:45:30 -0400
roadsters are the perfect compliment to a motorcycle.
    If you somehow get tired of putting all the gear on for a cold day's
cycle ride, then you get in your roadster.
    Roadsters are also nice if the weather might not be sunny at the later
parts of the day. (assuming you have a top)
     Roadstsers are also nice in the spring when the corners and
intersections still have loose gravel left over from the winter snow season.
    In fact I intend to do my first riding of the season this week

So don't give up a motorcycle for a roadster, get both!!!

If you are umemployed and don't want to spend money on gas for cruising all
over the countryside, (and live near water) get a kayak/canoe....sort of
enjoying getting my tax returns thru the unemploment office....
dave