happy birthday to me...

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <datsunroadsters@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: happy birthday to me...
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:57:20 -0400
Had a nice warm, sunny birthday on Friday. (highs in the 50s)
Took roadster for a ride looking for someone to go kayaking with.
Took a 2hr paddle down a new section of a local steam with a friend,
Mounted 2 new fire axes on the tanker
Drove the 1965 International firetruck around town to dispell rumors the
truck
wasn't running on all cylinders.  Nothing quite like winding out an old Int.
w/long throw 4spd.
Drove around to ponds in roadster checking to see if the ice was out.  (yes)
Spent evening with wife & kids listening to new Ricky Skaggs cd from my
wonderful wife.
Just think, if I had a job, I couldn't have done all that!  How many other
good birthdays have I missed?
daveS